Get the Uluru model on Etsy.
Uluru, the famous monolith in Australia’s red centre, is one of the most recognisable landmarks of the continent. It has long held a special significance for Australia’s Aboriginal people, and anyone who lays eyes on this spectacular solitary rock will understand why.
Building this papercraft model is a great way to appreciate the shape of Uluru, which is surprisingly complex compared to the classic sunset view.
By using accurate elevation data from the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, we were able to capture many of Uluru’s intricate details. We built more than fifteen prototypes during development to make sure that the model is easy to build despite the complicated topography.
This model is textured with a beautiful satellite image and printed on high-quality paper, with cut and fold lines on the back.
- Height x Width x Depth (mm): 26 x 180 x 129
- Scale 1:25,000 (scale bar printed on the side)
- Flaps numbered in recommended order of assembly
- 172 triangles in 13 parts
- 4 reinforced wall elements
- Instructions illustrated with helpful photos.